YouTube is 2nd most popular website in Alexa top website list and it is the second most popular search engine as well, after Google. YouTube is world’s most popular video publishing website with over 1.5 billion active users monthly.
Here is few amazing YouTube Statistics (Till June 2017)
- The total number of people who use YouTube – 1,300,000,000.
- 300 hours of video are uploaded to YouTube every minute!
- Almost 5 billion videos are watched on YouTube every single day.
- YouTube gets over 30 million visitors per day.
These statistics are according to fortunelords.com you can check more amazing facts about YouTube from here.
YouTube has become a great source of income for video creators, there are millions of peoples around the world, which are working full time on their YouTube channel’s and YouTube is their primary source of income.
Businessinsider.in published list of Top YouTube Millionaires (2016)
- No. 9 (tie): Colleen Ballinger — $5 million
- No. 9 (tie): Rhett & Link — $5 million
- No. 7 (tie): Germán Garmendia — $5.5 million
- No. 7 (tie): Markiplier — $5.5 million
- No. 5 (tie): Tyler Oakley — $6 million
- No. 5 (tie): Rosanna Pansino — $6 million
- No. 4: Smosh — $7 million
- No. 3: Lilly Singh — $7.5 million
- No. 2: Roman Atwood — $8 million
- No. 1: PewDiePie — $15 million
Recover Suspended YouTube Account
These are some amazing information about YouTube, now the question comes, how to recover your suspended YouTube account. If you are reading this article that probably means you are also a victim of Google’s cruelty and your account is get suspended by Google.
(Suggested Read: How To Defeat Your Competitor With SEMRush Research Tool)
There are several reasons due to which your YouTube account may get suspended.
- Repeated violations of the Community Guidelines or Terms of Service
- A single case of severe abuse (such as predatory behavior or spam)
- Accounts dedicated to a policy violation (hate speech, harassment, impersonation, etc)
In any case, if your account is get suspended then everything is NOT over yet! There is a possibility that you can recover your YouTube account.
Please note following points for suspended YouTube account.
- YouTube will not delete your channel
- Your videos will still available for viewers to watch
- Users can still subscribe your channel
That means your channel will grow even if the account gets suspended. So don’t abandon your channel even if it gets suspended from YouTube.
Once your YouTube account gets suspended then you will get a mail from YouTube which will inform you about its action.
Now, if you will try to login into your YouTube account you will be redirected to Unable to access a Google product, This page will say.
“If you’ve been redirected to this page from a particular product, it means that your access to this product has been suspended. Read on for more information.”
Other stuff written on this page will try to tell you that why your account gets suspended, frankly you didn’t need to read it because you already know the reason.
The last line of this page is important which tells about the process by which you can recover your account.
“Next steps for suspended accounts: If you believe your access to this product was suspended in error, contact us.”
You can see a link on the “contact us” a text, click on it.
A form will open which will ask three things
- Email address you use to sign in to your Google Account *
- Email address we can use to contact you
- Please briefly explain why you think your access was suspended in error. Please include any relevant information that you believe could have caused the suspension. *
Write following text in last input field
Suspension of my YouTube account is an error because I didn’t violate any terms & conditions of YouTube. My Channels have 75 (Write your count) videos and 3500000 (Write your video views) Views. All my videos are originally created by me. Please recover my account as soon as possible.”
Submit this form, and you will get acknowledgment mail from google at your given email it.
If everything gets fine it will take only a few hours and google will unblock your YouTube account. For my own account, it takes only 2 hours.
Suppose a case where you actually violated YouTube’s terms. In that case, too you can recover your account. It may take some time (6 – 12 months) to recover it. Keep trying every month and never lose your hope.
I just shared my experience, my YouTube account was suspended due to policy violation and I know that I violated YouTube’s terms. What I did that, waiting for a date when copyright strike gets expired and followed the same process as written above. Finally, my account recovered!
Feel free to ask any question regarding above topic.
Suggested Tools For Blogging.
SEMrush: #1 tool for website SEO analysis.
Aweber: Complete email marketing solution.